10 June 2010

Day 1: ATL to EWR

And so it begins.




This morning marks the beginning of 21 days of travel for me. It's a huge and exciting trip that will not only contain a few firsts, but will also help me check a few things off the old 101 Things list.

First leg: Atlanta to New Jersey for my college roommate's wedding. I'm pretty excited to not only spend a little time at the beach, but also stand up for Maria at her wedding. That's right, someone is trusting me with the responsibility of "bridesmaid-dom" ... What was she thinking?! (This is technically the first first. I have yet to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding.)

After the momentous occasion, I will spend the next two-plus weeks bouncing around this plant of ours. As of now, the itinerary is as follows: NJ - NY - CT - Amsterdam - Greece - London - NY - ATL. Oh, and all I packed were two carry-on bags.



Until later,

e

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! So excited for you! You must blog every day. I demand it.

    ReplyDelete