02 July 2010

Day 18 and 19: London, England

I know that I'm a little behind on my blogging, the past few days have been quite busy.

The first two days in London are a little bit of a blur. It was mostly spent wandering around our neighborhood and eating the delicious foods that Brick Lane has to offer.



We also spent a fair amount of time in the pub downstairs watching team after team get knocked out of the World Cup.


That day it was England's turn.

On Sunday night, we decided to forgo dinner out and head to the Tesco for some groceries. We made a mighty fine feast if I do say so myself.







Monday was more walking around as well as presentations by two ad agencies in the neighborhood. We also had the opportunity to go to the New Blood showcase that was put on by the D&AD. It was pretty badass. So badass, that I only took a few photos.




We also took this opportunity to walk through Old Spitalfields Market where they just happened to be setting up the next days awards show.


Eek!!

Until later,


e

No comments:

Post a Comment