25 April 2009

#62


I'd love to say that there is a really good reason for my extended absence. Unfortunately, there is not. I. Am. Lazy. There, I said it. I look at the "My Blog" link in my bookmarks bar... and I can't bring myself to do it. I will try harder.

So, while I was home for my "between quarter" break, my oldest brother had a birthday (#32 if you can believe it!). In celebration, my Mom took a whole mess of us to Smith & Wollensky for dinner. That night, the appetizer special was seafood. A LOT of seafood. I believe that it was something like 4 king crab legs, 2 full lobsters, and a fleet of shrimp. After much hemming and hawing, I decided to try a bite of lobster.

It wasn't half bad.

Aside from the fact that it was ice cold (not the desired temperature) and there was no butter, it didn't suck.

I also tried shrimp... but I didn't like it very much.

It only took me 25 years to figure it out.



e

No comments:

Post a Comment