25 April 2009

#50


A while back, my friends Ashley, Jaime and Jaime's boyfriend Troy kicked some major butt at trivia night. Now, I will admit that we were playing against a team of 8 year olds, but still. We rocked it. The 1st and 2nd place prizes for that night were 1) 4 tickets to an Atlanta Braves game and 2) $60 to ESPN Zone. Sweet.

The game was on April 15th against the Florida Marlins. As a New York Yankees fan, I was conflicted. Cheer for the ... Braves (eeep) or the Marlins (hmm)? In the end, I cheered for the Braves; however, I refused to do the "tomahawk chop". I don't know why, but something about it seems wrong.

All in all, it wasn't a bad experience. For some reason, I always sit in a section full of kids, so my swearing doesn't go over too well. Especially since the Braves lost ... badly.


e

No comments:

Post a Comment