18 October 2009

My Summer Vacation...


Hello there...

Sorry about the radio silence. Keeping a blog going is like keeping a diary. I haven't been able to keep a diary for more than 2 weeks in my entire life. So let's try this again.

A few weeks ago (seems like years), I went home on my "summer vacation". It was actually my fall vacation, but who's counting. Every 10 weeks, my crazy school gives all students 2 weeks to reboot their brains, sleep, eat normal foods and call their family and friends.

For the first 2 days of my vacation, I sleep and clean my room. Then, I board a plane and get the heck out of Atlanta. (Sorry, Atlantans.... I just like New England better) This time, I brought my camera and actually took pictures. Lots of 'em.

My next few posts will be of my adventures.



e

No comments:

Post a Comment