18 October 2009

First Order of Business.



Those that know me know that food is very very important to me. Living in Atlanta can be a little difficult because some of my favorite delicacies just don't exist in the abundance that I enjoy. One of those things is pizza... and wonton soup... and well, every street food in New York.

One of the very first things I did when I got off that Airtran flight was get pizza (actually it was to get some kickass Indian food... naan nom nom). The great thing about this pizza? It didn't come from a fancy restaurant, it was from a regular restaurant in Brooklyn (if you're ever in Brooklyn Heights, go to Monty Q's on Montague Street... you won't be disappointed).

A small part of me wishes I could have pizza mailed to me. Seriously.


(That's my awesome friend Emily - she not only let me stay on her couch for a million night, she also indulged by stupid cravings for street food. However, we never did get the food from a truck that I wanted.)


e

No comments:

Post a Comment