18 June 2009

Interesting article...

10 Tips for 20-something transformation....

My friend Hunter (of The City Hunter, check it out!), posted this on his facebook wall. As a twenty-something myself, I instantly decided to share with all 3 of my readers (whazzup!!).

In the past few weeks, I have found myself looking back on the past year and wondering what the hell happened to my life. Almost exactly a year ago today, I had a decent job (there was a steady paycheck and benefits.... albeit complete craziness in the office), a kickin' apartment (on one of the most desirable streets in the world), a bevvy of friends (most of whom, are still my friends, thankfully) and a pretty cool social life.

Now, I live in Atlanta.

Nothing against the ATL, but it's no NYC. As I figure it, this blog, school and my 101 in 1,001 is pretty much the only thing keeping me sane at this point. Having a goal and a destination for the next 18 months is crucial. Also, after taking a gander at this list, I have decided to take stock of what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. So far, I have 5, 6, 8 and 9 taken care of. I need to actively work on 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 10... it seems like a lot, but hey, what have I got to lose??


e

No comments:

Post a Comment