22 March 2009

New URL

You may (or may not) have noticed, but I changed the URL for the blog. Originally, the term "Yankee Interloper" came as a suggestion from someone I went to college with. She had heard the term from a gentleman who used it to describe himself. Long story short... the gentleman is now her gentleman-friend, and he would like to use it to blog. So, because I am such a darn nice person (and because I knew that no one would notice), I dug deep and thought of a new URL for the site.

So, welcome to elizaofalltrades.blogspot.com. Same great blog content... just a new location.


e

1 comment:

  1. I was so confused! I didn't see a notice on your old blog and I was trying to figure who the hell was posting all that shit that didn't sound like you. I was just going to tell you someone was squatting on your blog! I'm glad I found you again :)

    ReplyDelete