23 February 2009

101 Things


My sister-in-law, Krista of Commitment is Liberating published an interesting post the other day. She created a list of 101 things that you do over the span of 1,001 days (approximately 2.75 years). It seemed like an interesting challenge; since I am going to be in school for the bulk of that time, I thought that I could give it a try. Right now, I am in the process of compiling my list of 101 things - I am up to 70 off the top of my head.

Now, here's my question, do you have any suggestions?

A few of mine are: Hike the Georgia portion of the Appalachian Trail; Go on a Date (don't judge); Practice Archery; Graduate from the Creative Circus (they don't have to be far-fetched or crazy); Go to an Atlanta Braves Game, etc...


e

2 comments:

  1. It was so much harder than I thought it would be!!! You can visit http://www.dayzeroproject.com/ to look over other lists. Some that I liked: send a postcard to post secret, write a list of 25 things you like about yourself, write a This I Believe essay (NPR), and food things for a period fo time (go vegetarian, drink 8 cups water, avoid processed foods, etc). I can't wait to see your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was sitting in the park eating my completely managled Subway sandwich today I thought of something else to add to the list - No complaing for X days. I should have added this to my list. I could have been thankful for my lunch, the warm spring day and the fact I have a job. Instead, I was iritated that the moron at Subway mangled my sandwich so everything was falling apart...

    ReplyDelete